here first part of a set of shaders to support point-based rendering in mray:
- PCloud_Bake: generic node to bake data to point clouds.
- PCloud_Shade: generic node to read point clouds.
- PCloud_Visualizer: generic node to visualize point clouds (as points or surfels).
- PCloud_Bake_SSScattering: compute and bake SSS to point cloud.
- PCloud_SSScattering: read SSS or compute it at rendertime using point clouds as icache.
- PCloud_Bake_AOcclusion: compute and bake AO to point cloud.
Along some initial documentation, there are also demo scenes to test the shaders.
PCloud Shaders B3 **Win64, Maya2011 only**