Page 2 of 12 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Layering Library MILA - Download Link

Examples of first posts that are not clear, similar to what I have seen by spammers, and I cannot approve without direct email followup.

"Wow. Wonderful Blog!"

"Hi everyone! Wonderful forum, with top level users I see!"

"Hi guys great forum!"

"Impressive ! indeed looks very nice"

The human, non-bot spammers, can often have more trickiness in disguising their posts than those.
    Last edited by bart; February 8th, 2013 at 17:47.
    Barton Gawboy

Hello Bart,
    I too would like to try and test the new Mila shader. If I could gain access to it. That would be really great.
    Thank you.

Hi, Barton.
    I´m a ilustrator from Brazil, and I work with MR for 3dsMax at TV Globo, and I read about the MILA Shaders at the CG comuity: www.tresd1.com.br.
    If possible, I would like to test the new Mila shaders.
    Best regards.
    Gustavo Visconti.

I work with Gustavo, from the above post. Id like to test it also. Thanks.

Hi B.

Just in case one is thought botlike I will reiterate my human nature in the form of prose, well that's as far as this goes, you may be happy to hear.

ATB
    Mark

Hey, Bart

I would also like to check out the MILA library, it turns out I'm not a bot, but a frequent user of Maya 2013 and Mental Ray as my primary renderer. This is my first post on the forum, if that makes a difference. I'm quite interested to see how these shaders can change a typical workflow. If you need more proof or anything, I'd be happy to provide it.

Thanks,
    Varun

Bart,

I'd link to have access to the Mila Library to test out in Mental Maya. Thank you in advance!

Pixelbow

Hi Bart,

I'm an educator and a freelance VFX artist with a focus on Shaders and Lighting, Rendering, Compositing as well as DMP using Nuke and Maya as my main tools. After reading about the shaders in the elementalray blog, I'm extremely interested in studying the capabilities and modularity of the MILA shaders and it's integration in the future production pipelines.

Thanks for your consideration,
    Pedro Flores

Hello I was at the recent presentation at full sail and would like the link to the mila shader library

thanks
    Kudiaborm

Hi Bart,

I'm a coder,Character TD and a educator. I'm interested in studying the MILA shaders and how they integration into Maya. I would like to ask for your consideration to be able to beta test the shaders.

Thanks in advance,
    Ken Norman