Page 3 of 12 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Layering Library MILA - Download Link

Bart, i work with MR for Maya, and i always loking for enhance experiences on MR... I read about the MILA Shaders and I would like to test those new shaders!

Tks, can't waiting for!
    Caio Nahas.

Same here Bart,

Im not a bot (although I wish I were...hmmmm a robot) kidding Im a freelance artist who would love to stay in tune with latest rendering methods especially pertaining to Mental Ray. Would love to beta test, complain and then drool for its usefulness if possible...hope that covers up the bot issue...self destruct in 3..2..1

Cheers!

Hi Bart,

I'm an Educator at Full Sail VFX Freelance Artist focus on Compositing, Rendering and Dynamics Simulations Plus Motion graphics. I will love to test the MILA shaders and see how integrate with maya, Nuke and After Effects.
    Thank you in Advance
    Juan Diaz

Hi Bart,

I'm a shader writer and would like to test MILA shaders.
    Especially, I really want to know how MIS works in new shaders, since specular noise can be bottleneck in our production.

Bart, I would also like to try the MILA shaders. Thank you.

Hi,

Dave Taylor here from the Autodesk Maya beta team. I'm very interested in checking out the shaders...

THANKS!
    Dave

Hi everyone,

This is also my first post in this forum.
    I work as designer and, as many others, read about MILA shaders in Elemental ray blog. I would like to test these shaders to keep on exploring mental ray on my free time. At work I always have to go with the stuff "learned" since there is no time for more...
    Thank you in advance!

I would grateful to test these mila shaders, they may improve our pipeline/workflow with mr and speed up the production. Looking for something like this for a long time. Thanks a lot.

Hello. My job is architecture viz and character design. I would like acces MILA library and use it.

Hello, i'm an FX artist working in Italy. I would love to try out Mila shader and test it on my shots! I'm looking forward to study and learn them! Thanks in advance