Thread: Estimated time for Mental ray updates

Default Estimated time for Mental ray updates

I know no developers can say exactly, when new update will come out
    but on the other hand , not knowing the estimate times is tricky thing because
    you might wait for a long long time and nothing will happen .

The other sites they have super estimated time ranges , to expect fixes and releases
    and they are saying like we are working on that issue in this week or month,
    Week later they say: now we're fixing another issue.
    I think its better for all costumers , at least we will know what is going on and what we can wait or not wait in near future

maybe you need to do something like that here ?
    and by the way if you just a user and want to support my request , you can "+" here .
    Last edited by waltersulivan; October 26th, 2016 at 15:26.

FYI, the next beta (11) is due within the next couple of days. Just wrapping it up for aws download and posting. We have plugin and standalone for 3 version and 3 platforms.

As we are now going to require Update1 for 2017 to avoid the issues we had the original update 1 difference, and time has gone on so that the update has propagated around the world a bit better.
    Barton Gawboy

Quote Originally Posted by bart View Post
    FYI, the next beta (11) is due within the next couple of days. Just wrapping it up for aws download and posting. We have plugin and standalone for 3 version and 3 platforms.

As we are now going to require Update1 for 2017 to avoid the issues we had the original update 1 difference, and time has gone on so that the update has propagated around the world a bit better.
    IUHUUUUUU ))) great news but still need "+" from users to support my request above reporting a development progress
    It means I will start my new BUG investigation soon ) I have update 1 of 2017 maya , so I hope it will fit as a fiddle , yes I heard that with update 1 they changed the API
    I hope bart, dev team solved many issues and you will come with new features aswell
    and hope there will be no flickering in my cathedral and room test scenes
    Last edited by waltersulivan; October 26th, 2016 at 19:40.