Thread: errors using DBR rendering

Default errors using DBR rendering

When I render with satellite (distributed bucket rendering) I have that error in the MR console :

LINK 2.n 5 MB error 191007: cannot load ..\..\Shaders\shaders_autoload\mentalray\shaders/PointCloudShader.dll, The specified module could not be found.
    LINK 2.n 5 MB error 191012: Unable to link file "PointCloudShader.dll".

I don't use this shader in my scene.
    I checked on the pc that I use for DBR and the dll is at the right place... Does it have to do with a .mi file?
    same version of MR 3.14.1.4

Thanks

Still the same error :
    LINK21.n 5 MB error 191007: cannot load ..\..\Shaders\shaders_autoload\mentalray\shaders/PointCloudShader.dll, The specified module could not be found.
    LINK21.n 5 MB error 191012: Unable to link file "PointCloudShader.dll".
    MSG 0.0 176 MB warn : expected structure "E" missing from "G" shader declaration
    MSG 0.0 179 MB warn : expected structure "E" missing from "G" shader declaration
    MSG 0.0 179 MB warn : expected structure "E" missing from "G" shader declaration

Any help would be nice from nvida...
    thanks

It works fine without satellite rendering?

The satellite uses the rayrc to determine where to find shaders_autoload dlls and mi include files.

Are you sure that the PointCloudShader mi declaration and dll files are matched on the satellite the same as on the local host?

shaders_autoload is not filled by NVIDIA.
    Barton Gawboy

I copied my autoload folder to the other pc. But no change.
    There is one thing : Should mi file be named the same as the dll? Because for that specific one, there are not.
    I have PointCloudShader.dll and autodeskPointCloudShader.mi
    I renamed the mi file, but no change, still the same error...
    If I select dbr but none of my server, I have that message which is the same but without the PointCloudShader.dll error
    MSG 0.0 424 MB warn : expected structure "E" missing from "G" shader declaration
    MSG 0.0 424 MB warn : expected structure "E" missing from "G" shader declaration
    MSG 0.0 426 MB warn : expected structure "E" missing from "G" shader declaration
    MSG 0.0 428 MB warn : expected structure "E" missing from "G" shader declaration
    MSG 0.0 428 MB warn : expected structure "E" missing from "G" shader declaration

Any idea?

the image renders fine, so I guess it is not a huge error...
    And as you said, it is relevent to autodesk and not nvidia. I can live with it.

thanks

Oops shaders_autoload is also not from Autodesk. It is something that a customer or a third party fills.
    Barton Gawboy