Results 1 to 9 of 9

Thread: DiCE library startup failed: Provided license expired

  1. #1
    Join Date
    Jul 2017
    Location
    Taiwan
    Posts
    2

    Default DiCE library startup failed: Provided license expired

    Hello all,

    EDIT: Problem resolved using new links in official v1.1 release thread (Windows-version).

    Recently I try to use NVIDIA IndeX to visualize data unstructured grid. Paraview 5.2 with IndeX 1.1 is used on a Windows PC with single GeForce 1050 Ti. However, I get the DiCE startup failed and the IndeX library failed error. I also tried Paraview 5.1 on Windows, Paraview 5.1/5.01 on Linux with no luck. Does anyone have similar issue or suggestion?

    Sincerely,

    Hank
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	DiCE_Failed.png 
Views:	27 
Size:	19.2 KB 
ID:	9634
    Last edited by chdu; July 27th, 2017 at 10:03.

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    Berlin, Germany
    Posts
    29

    Default

    Hi Hank,

    Please use these links to download the new plugin:

    ftp://ftp.nvidia-arc.com/private/par...3765.12471.exe (14279728 bytes)
    ftp://ftp.nvidia-arc.com/private/par...3765.12471.exe (14280848 bytes)

    Regards,
    Mahendra

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Dec 2017
    Posts
    2

    Default

    Hello,

    I have the same problem with Linux + Paraview 5.1. Is there an updated plugin?

    Thanks,
    Alex

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    Berlin, Germany
    Posts
    29

    Default

    Hi Alex,

    Please use these links to download new version of the plugin for 5.3 and 5.4 versions of the plugin. We only support the last two major versions of ParaView on our side, but this will change in the near future once the plugin is open sourced.

    ftp://ftp.nvidia-arc.com/private/par...3765.12471.exe
    ftp://ftp.nvidia-arc.com/private/par...3765.12471.exe


    Regards,
    Mahendra
    Last edited by mahendragr; December 6th, 2017 at 09:42.

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Dec 2017
    Posts
    2

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by mahendragr View Post
    Hi Alex,

    Please use these links to download new version of the plugin for 5.3 and 5.4 versions of the plugin. We only support the last two major versions of ParaView on our side, but this will change in the near future once the plugin is open sourced.

    ftp://ftp.nvidia-arc.com/private/par...3765.12471.exe
    ftp://ftp.nvidia-arc.com/private/par...3765.12471.exe


    Regards,
    Mahendra
    Thanks for quick reply, but are there any working plugins for Linux?

  6. #6
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    Berlin, Germany
    Posts
    29

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by alex.z View Post
    Thanks for quick reply, but are there any working plugins for Linux?
    Unfortunately no, changes in ParaView broke our build with Linux to keep binary compatibility. We are currently working with Kitware to solve this issue and possibly deliver the plugin directly from their website but this will probably be the case for the next version of the ParaView.

    If you are interested in getting the source code and compiling the plugin yourself please write an email to paraview-plugin-support (at) nvidia.com

  7. #7
    Join Date
    Dec 2017
    Posts
    1

    Default

    I have also seen this same error when using Paraview 5.1.0 and 5.1.2 on Linux . Is there any way to resolve this issue on Linux ?

  8. #8
    Join Date
    Feb 2018
    Posts
    1

    Default

    I tried to download IndeX for windows yesterday and received the following error:

    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	indexerror.PNG 
Views:	6 
Size:	15.3 KB 
ID:	10034

    Are there updated binaries as it looks like the license expired again.

  9. #9
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    Berlin, Germany
    Posts
    29

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by bakerada View Post
    I tried to download IndeX for windows yesterday and received the following error:

    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	indexerror.PNG 
Views:	6 
Size:	15.3 KB 
ID:	10034

    Are there updated binaries as it looks like the license expired again.
    Hi,

    Can you please tell me which version of the plugin you downloaded and used?

    Please try the links from this post: https://forum.nvidia-arc.com/showthr...n-1-2-released!

    Regards,
    Mahendra
    Software Product Manager, NVIDIA

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •