Thread: selling mental ray shaders

Question selling mental ray shaders

Hello.
    I've been working with and developing for 3ds max for a while and I have created several Mental Ray shaders that i would like to sell over the internet. What do mental images require to do? should I attach any license etc..
    thanks !

Default got an answer

for those who are interested:
    There are no requirements...

Hay thanks for the reply's, I have tried what you said and still no difference .
    I have an attribute called 'time' on my ocean node and it has to be keyed to get the animation as it has to change for the ocean class to be called for computation. Yes the node there for is displayed as a slant box in the hypershade. I tried adding both the miAnimated and the miDisplaceAnimation node and putting them on and still no animation. Also I have connected the shader to maya's default vector displacement node (maya 2012) and not the MR displacement attribute of the shader as I need a vector displacement . I have tried this on a few different machines using maya 2012 . Also since I am coding in c++ express I am using the 32 bit versions of maya for now .

Quote Originally Posted by asaf View Post
    Hello.
    I've been working with and developing for 3ds max for a while and I have created several Mental Ray shaders that i would like to sell over the internet. What do mental images require to do? should I attach any license etc..
    thanks !
    Please where can be seen what you have for sale?

Cheerz!

Please note the original posts were from 2010 and then one in 2014. If you have questions for NVIDIA generally about mental ray business, you could email mentalray@nvidia.com directly.
    Barton Gawboy