Thread: migration of licence

Default migration of licence

Can i move my licence over to my new computer? who should i contact at MM?

has this product been canceled or something? ....humm hello

Did you find a solution yet? I haven't been on this forum for a while, it seems that there isn't much traffic here lately, besides in the mental ray sections. I'm not sure if mental mill is going to be cancelled by nvidia, or even mental ray for that matter, I really hope not. It does seem that development has slowed down on new versions of mental mill, so I'm not sure what's going to happen. At this rate, if a new version does come out, 3ds max and maya 2013 will be out. Hopefully the standard edition will be licensed for 2013, but who knows, the future might be looking grim for these products...

I tried running MM again today and its no longer working again i have no idea why.

I asked some people here at SIGGRAPH what the score was, no one seemed to have a clue but thought everything was going awesome with MM. I guess the peoples voice means very little to nvidia these days (or maybe MM is getting a big update we're not being told about). MM being the only CG shader creator from graphs i've found its a bit of a shame the ball seems to have been dropped.

If MM made a Unity exporter this tool would be in a much more public space.